We’ve all had it happen to us…we lose the string around our shorts, skirt, or pants. It was there before we put it in the washer and now half is gone. How do we get it back out? It happened to my husbands shorts. I started re-stringing it this morning and my son was like, “that is so cool.” I said, “What’s cool?” He said, “I never knew that is how you do that.” He was impressed and I beamed my super hero mom smile at him. He told me I should blog about this. So here you go son, this one is for you. BTW, he took the pictures.
What you need: One safety-pin however large or small to fit though existing hole.
Tip: I use the longest safety-pin I can fit…goes faster.
- Pin safety-pin through on one end of string and begin pushing pin through.
- Keep on threading it through..
- and threading it through…
- Finally…pin pokes through!
- See how I pinned the safety-pin through the string to start it? Nothing fancy. 😉