Dyson heats, cools, air purifies your space! All three in one! How cool is that?!
I am super stoked to be talking about my new toy! I’ve walked by these units on display at stores for a couple of years. I must admit they had me at the “cool” setting during one very hot summer. The delightful coolness had me sighing and the near silent machine had me in awe! Then as winter would come they’d turn on the Dyson units that “heat”. The yummy warmth literally had me dreaming of one for myself. Something I didn’t know was Dyson made a unit that did both hot and cool and to make it even better they made it with an air purifier too! What!? Yes you heard me right.
Since I took this out of the box, I’ve been using it daily. I know it’s too soon to review the longevity of it, but I will do a re-review on that later on during the year.
If you get a chance, take a look at the video about it HERE. Or watch below 🙂
This is really easy to use. The controls are simple even for someone who isn’t techie savvy like me! I love that this is basically a 3 in 1; heat, cools, and air purifies. I love that this will replace three units in my home; space heater, fan, and air purifier and I’m looking forward to not having to carry the many units I do have up in the attic with each season when not needed.
The only con I can tell this far is the filter is not washable or reusable. But…from reading the manual, the filter should last a year if using this unit for 12 hours a day! That really is pretty awesome. I’m sure the filter will depend on individual homes: dust, dander, outdoor pollen, etc.
I didn’t go in to minute details on this, mainly because it really is simple to use. Plug in and go (well after I read the directions).
- thermostat (this is fantastic, literally you can program this at even increments of one. my space heater starts at 65, 70, 75, 80. So far I’ve enjoyed the temp at 71!)
- air purifies (the air quality is so nice. no burning smell you get with space heaters.)
- airflow control (allows you to control how hard the air pushes out)
- auto mode (this mode adjusts the airflow to the air quality in the room! smart!)
- two modes focused (air blows out directly) and diffused (air blows in a wider direction)
- sleep timer (i love this feature)
- night mode (the display on the machine is dimmed and it runs more quiet! how cool is that?!)
- remote control (easy to use and the magnetic feature to secure it to the top of the unit is smart stuff!)
- link this up to your phone! (what? yes, that’s what I said. I haven’t done this feature yet, but totally looking forward to it)
All in all I’m excited about this unit. Stay tuned for another re-review on this in about 6 months time.
Please stay tuned to why I have green tape on my wall and what I do with it and all the other things I’ve been doing while it seemed like i’ve been MIA! 🙂
Thank you so much for all your likes, comments, and follows. They really do make my day, each and every one!
Be well and just love! Peace, Koko 🙂